Teriyaki Beef Wrap
Suitable for vegan.
SERVES 4 | PREP 10 mins | COOK 10 mins
- Naked No Beef Teriyaki Strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- Mixed peppers, frozen or fresh
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 chilli, finely chopped
- Salt & coarse black pepper, seasoning
- Crispy salad leaves
- Coriander, chopped (optional)
- Yoghurt or sour cream
- Lime wedge
- Enjoy these flavoursome teriyaki beef wraps with stir-fry peppers, onions and 'no beef' strips from Naked Without the Moo. Quick and easy lunch or picnic idea. Firstly, add a glug of oil to a pan and stir-fry sliced mixed peppers, sliced onions, chilli and garlic until just starting to soften. Next, add a pack of Naked Without the Moo No Beef Teriyaki Strips and stir-fry all ingredients for 6-7 mins. Generously spoon the beef into the centre of a wrap and add some crunchy salad. Top with a dollop of yoghurt or sour cream, some chopped coriander leaves and finely sliced red chillies (optional), then wrap up. Serve with a lime wedge on the side for squeezing over.