Bacon and Avocado Frittata
SERVES 4 | PREP 10 Mins | COOK 25 Mins
- Pack of Naked Streaky Bacon or Naked Lardons
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 beaten eggs
- Handful of grated cheddar
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Bag of salad leaves
- Ripe baby plum tomatoes, halved
- To make this bacon and avocado frittata, first, roughly chop up the Naked Bacon rashers (or use Naked Lardons) and fry off in a non-stick pan until crisp. Hold a few pieces of cooked bacon back for garnish. Separately beat the eggs and season, then a glug of olive oil to the pan before adding the egg mixture to the fried bacon. Turn to a low heat and allow to cook for 7—8mins until the egg is almost set. Halfway through, sprinkle the grated cheese on top. When almost set, arrange the sliced avocado on top along with the pieces of bacon you set aside. Grill for a few minutes until the frittata is fully set and the avocado is lightly browned. Serve the bacon and avocado frittata with salad leaves, baby tomatoes and a light French dressing. Enjoy!
- For a meatfree option Substitute Naked Bacon with Naked Without the Oink Bacon.