Hygiene Supervisor (Night Shift)
Leading a team of hygiene operatives to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness to enable the production of high quality meat products on time, and in full for our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mange team of operatives in the completion of daily tasks and responsibilities
- Motivating & coach your own team to achieve business results.
- Supporting the Hygiene Manager in projects or duties within reason & capability associated within this Supervisory role.
- Reviewing performance & identifying training needs for your team.
- Working with the other departments within Finnebrogue to achieve goals & targets set by management
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
- Deep cleaning of production areas
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for health and safety and hygiene
- Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
- The ability to effectively under pressure of time
- Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your supervisor
- Work across a variety of sites, where adequate personal protective clothing will be provided
- Any other reasonable task within the role
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Hygiene Supervisory experience gained within a FMCG environment
- Experience of implementing efficiency improvements
- Evidence of strong organisational, planning and time management abilities
- Experience of ensuring quality and safety policies are adhered to
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills to understand technical cleaning requirements
- Previous experience within the meat production industry
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
We offer a subsidised canteen, free tea and coffee, retail discount cards, pension scheme, private health care, cycle to wok scheme, discounted gym membership and staff sales.