Hygiene Operatives | Day Shift & Night Shift
At Finnebrogue we are experiencing unrivalled growth, and would like to invite applications for Hygiene Operatives to join our team.
Working as part of a team to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness to enable the production of high quality meat products on time, and in full for our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
- Deep cleaning of production areas
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for health and safety and hygiene
- Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
- The ability to effectively under pressure of time
- Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your supervisor
- Work across a variety of sites, where adequate personal protective clothing will be provided
- Any other reasonable task within the role
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills to understand technical cleaning requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.70 /hour