Good In Manager
Do you want to work for one of the most revolutionary food manufacturers in the UK? From our state of the art facilities in Downpatrick, we produce a range of high quality sausage, burger and bacon products. We make food the best it can possibly be, without being bound by the way it has always been done.
As our growth continues, we are inviting applications for a Goods In Manager to join our suply chain team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the Goods In team in providing an on time and in full service to all departments within the business
- Help team members to achieve their potential and support them to be the best that they can be
- Ensure accurate management of the booking in process for Raw Materials, monitoring product quality, integrity and ensuring all delivered goods are within product specification
- Completion of all associated Intake paperwork and update of computer system
- Issue of stock to production, ensuring system is updated and stock figures remain accurate
- Manage stock rotation and maintain Raw Material Stock accuracy
- Must comply with all aspects of H&S policy throughout the site –reporting any concerns or potential hazards to their line leader immediately.
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- To seek out and recommend continuous improvement methods to improve and enhance the service provided (6S and Continuous Improvement Projects)
- Other duties may be assigned as the business progresses
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Proven experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment, dealing with major retail customers
Experience on managing an ERP system
Experience of supervising a small team
Problem solver & decision maker
- Highly effective leadership and motivational skills with relevant experience of managing and developing multi-disciplined teams whilst delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proven track record of influencing the site strategy and delivering change to raise standards and evolve the continuous improvement culture.
We offer a competitive salary, a good working environment and a benefits package including a subsidised canteen, retail discount cards, pension scheme, private health care, cycle to wok scheme, discounted gym membership and staff sales. We also offer real development and promotion opportunities and are committed to helping you become the best you can be.
If you are interested, please apply send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
For more information about the company, please visit www.finnebrogue.com
We are an equal opportunities employer